Brides find a lot of great and wonderful ideas on Pinterest, in bridal magazines, and at their friends’ weddings. Sometimes the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary, simply by hiring an experienced, dedicated, and creative designer & decorator. Centerpieces, walkways, flowers, table arrangements, backdrops, stage design, and many other details are aspects that brides worry about in the months leading to their special day. Wedding decor is an essential part of a successful wedding.
Although many brides think it might be cost-effective and fun to decorate their wedding venue themselves, the reality is that it takes a significant amount of work and is often costly to do so. Brides should be fully aware of and understand what it takes to achieve a professionally decorated wedding and their desired atmosphere. The best way to do this is to hire an experienced, passionate, dedicated, hardworking, creative, organized, honest, and trustworthy designer & decorator. When brides think about the time and effort it takes to decorate an entire hall, in addition to all the other stresses of planning a wedding, it becomes essential to hire a professional designer & decorator.
Food for thought to consider when choosing a wedding designer & decorator:
- Well-known for their exceptional reputation to turn your dreams into reality. A good wedding designer & decorator is committed to providing you with unique quality products, great value, professionalism, and unparalleled service. They deliver above and beyond the extra mile to make their clients happy and are always 100% client-focused. The décor has to be completed at least one hour before the guests arrive. No setting up and take down work should be seen by anyone at the wedding reception. All brides want to be reassured that they are in good hands.
- Meticulously organized: Brides pay for a professional designer & decorator who will truly concentrate on their special day. If the designer & decorator has more than one event on the same date, the brides have to be reassured that they can handle it.
- Value and appreciate their clients and work to create the perfect event for them. For this reason, they focus on superior customer service and satisfaction. They respond to emails, phone calls and texts promptly, they follow up with their clients to check how they are doing, and they provide timely updates even before they’re requested.
- Proper contract: Outlining the price, payment schedule, and cancellation policy – a professional wedding designer & decorator will provide you with a complete detailed wedding décor outline summary. It should include descriptions of the décor from backdrop, stage design, head table, cake table, gift table, sign-in table, centerpieces, ceiling draping, wall draping, tablecloths, chair covers, chiavari chairs, dance floor, accessories, up lighting, and much more. All sizes, colors, types of fabric draping, type and quality of linens, recipe of centerpieces, color setting and number of up lighting, and any other detailed aspects of your decor should be all indicated in your contract. Request for a presentation & mockup of all the décor you have selected. Brides need to be able to see and touch all the décor they are paying for before signing the contract. No hidden fees and no surprises!
- A professional who understands what it takes to create a magical event. They own their décor, ensuring quality, and availability. A true professional designer & decorator is a good listener, communicator, detail-oriented, and organized to assure confidence in the bride. During consultation, they do décor mock ups including backdrops and centerpieces, making sure that you’re 100% thrilled with their designs before they create them for you. They do a site inspection to determine what design and décor will work and always take necessary measurements.
- Experienced, dedicated, hardworking, honest, and committed to helping you. You want to work with someone who is honest and who tells their customers what they can do and always – ALWAYS – does what they say. They have the bond of their word. They never promise more than they are prepared to deliver. A portfolio of events created along with testimonials, reviews, and letters of reference should be available at any time. There should be a bond based on honesty, trust, and mutual respect. A professional designer & decorator UNDER PROMISE and OVER DELIVER!
- Committed to providing you with the skill, talent, ability, enthusiasm, and ingenuity needed to create and develop events in order to achieve the results you want. Their genuine passion and dedication are clearly evident in the diligent, careful thought, and planning in the way in which they approach every event, from the conception to realization.
- Good listener and communicator who anticipates the needs of their clients before they have to ask. Choose a designer who shows the HUMAN side of their personality and works to build a personal connection with all of their clients. They maintain a high client referral rate because of their consistent focus on customer satisfaction.
- Creativity and keen attention to the finest detail: A professional designer & decorator is thorough, meticulous with well-thought out manner to specific details mentioned by the couple. Details include neatness, polished overlook creativity, well-coordinated key spots mentioned during bridal consultation. Couples’ high expectations have to be created and custom-designed to be a distinct reflection of their taste, style, and personality.
- Arrives on time at the venue, well prepared, and ready to MAKE MAGICAL MOMENTS COME TRUE!